1. What kinds of Chatbots are there:
There are 3 types:
1. Knowledge Bots which can answer common general questions
2. Query Bots which can give information based on various data objects
3. Transactional Bots which allow users to do actions on workflows and tasks
2. What channels are supported?
We support a number of channels including Skype, SMS, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Facebook messenger and Slack.
3. Do we need to open our firewall to allow bots to work?
No, all communication is asynchronous and not need to punch holes in your firewall.
4. Do we need to install any software on our laptops?
No – Business Agents can work via a browser interface to monitor and take over conversations if needed from a bot
5. Where is my data stored?
Botplatform runs on Microsoft Azure Cloud. All data is encrypted at rest and in transit.